Saturday, September 19, 2009

Boyfriends do Stupid Things To

My college boyfriend was a great guy. Super smart, super funny and I'm happy to say he's still a one of my friends today.

However, back then, he was a bit of a drinker. So one night, he comes to my dorm room after having had who knows how many drinks and while I'm out brushing my teeth before bed he passes out on my floor.

Sometime in the middle of the night I hear stirring and I see Boyfriend standing up, seemingly awake. In the darkness I look over and see that he's unzipping his pants. I think: "Okay, what the *hell*??"

Next thing I know, he's standing in front of my wastepaper basket and he's peeing in my trashcan. (Let's not discuss the fact that I lived on a very small floor and that the men's room was right outside of my door).

Upon seeing this my first reaction was to throw a beloved stuffed animal at him in an attempt to wake him out of his half-drunk daze. It worked, but obviously, you can't really stop someone while they're in the middle of peeing.

Needless to say, the next day, flowers were delivered. But still, the trashcan peeing will be an image burned in my mind for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment